We are looking for an experienced Quality analyst who will be responsible for creating an end-to-end test plan; executing the plan and managing all activities in the plan to ensure that all the objectives are met and that the solution works as expected.
- Create and execute detailed test plans/cases that exercise the system from an end-user perspective
- Responsible for testing of web based applications
- Troubleshoot and isolate problems to aid development in identifying root-cause of defects
- Train & mentor junior testers to participate in test automation
- Create and maintain detailed bug reports with clear and repeatable steps and track/verify bugs as problems are found and resolved
- Be the voice of the customer and ensure non-functional requirement is met (e.g. consistency, usability, etc.)
- Setup and maintain test environments including populating test data as needed
- Coordinate/participate in meetings with the on-shore team on day to day basis and provide active feedback
- Strong communication and collaboration skills to work
- Good Understanding of SDLC
- Basic understanding of MySQL server and basic SQL administration knowledge.
- Knowledge of a commercial bug tracking system for managing defects (e.g. Bugzilla, Jira, GitHub etc.)
- Minimum Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or Software Engineering.