Social Media Platform for Businesses
Hello everyone!!! Today in this blog we are going to talk about the top 10 social media platforms for business in 2018. But before that, we are going to talk about what is a social media platform and how the Social Media Optimization Company use these platforms for their business.
So the first question is what is a social media platform? We all use Facebook, Instagram, YouTube and many others, but what are they? Keeping it short and simple social media platforms are just an application where people share their contents and interact with each other. They receive comments and feedbacks according to which they try to improve their content.
Now the next question is how companies use these platforms for the business? And which are the top 10 social media platforms for business in 2018?
Social media optimization (SMO) is making good content and advertising it on different social media platforms to drive more traffic to your website. The goal of SMO is to strategically create interesting online content ranging from well-written text to eye-catching digital photos or video clips that encourages and entices people to engage with a website. Some example of social media engagement are “liking and commenting on the post, sharing, re-tweeting and promoting content. Social media Optimization Company uses these Techniques to Promote the Business.
Now let’s talk about the top 10 social media platforms for business in 2018:
1. Facebook: – Some people think that Facebook has become a little outdated now, but still it is the best platform for business in 2018. The biggest reason behind this is its user base. Facebook is the most used social networking service with a user base of around 2.2 billion per month. It offers you tools like URL shortener Bitly. It helps in generating stats from a link shared on Facebook which helps the companies to know how much traffic is coming from that specific link.
2. Instagram: – It’s a Facebook product, Facebook bought it in 2012 and ever since they continuously invested in it. Instagram is good for all kind of business but does particularly well in food, travel, and fashion. Social media optimization companies use relevant hashtags in their post for search purpose. Another useful Instagram tool is Followgram which helps in tracking the stats in most liked and commented posts.
3. Twitter: – Twitter is a micro-blogging site since 2004. Posts on Twitter have a limit of 140 characters and less with the Use of Relevant Hashtags (#). Tools like buffer help the experts to stockpile and schedule content in advance.
4. YouTube: – YouTube is video sharing site owned by Google. In 2017, it is ranked the 2nd most used search engine after Google. A subscription widget and a link to your website help the social media optimization companies to convert a single view into a long time influence.
5. LinkedIn:- Founded in 2003, LinkedIn is a premier site for the B2B purpose. The best tool which is used to show the content in Google search.
6. Pinterest: – This site is for visually appealing content. Users find and create theme-based boards, populating these ‘boards’ with a “Pin It” button. Pins may be divided into pictures, videos, discussions, and gifts.
7. Google+: – Initially Google introduced Google+ for personal use but later on they opened it for brands also. Bloggers set up Google Authorship to have your Google+ profile and to follow your content from across the Web in search results.
8. Ryze: – It is a social media platform for professionals especially for entrepreneurs. It is free to join and paid membership is also available. Companies use this platform to connect with professionals and interact with them.
9. Talkbiznow: –Talkbiznow is a web-based business community that provides business services for small businesses and professionals. Talkbiznow could be a great site to help get the social media newbie moving in the right direction. Sign up is easy, and the profile build and management is user-friendly. It provides the desktop services which will help you a lot.
10. Quora: –It’s a question and answer platform. People come here and ask questions and experts answer those questions. Social media optimization companies try to analyze the views of different people and experts over content and then try to build their content according to it.
So, these are the top 10 social media platforms for business in 2018. If you are planning to promote your business on social media platforms then analyze your content or you can hire a company which provides Best SMO Services in Jaipur. Find the right platform accordingly to your choice which is beneficial for your Business growth.