What is SEO?
Search engine optimization (SEO) is a process in digital marketing which affects the online visibility of a website through an organic (unpaid) search result.
For example, you have a website and it is deployed on Google.
But when people search for your website it comes on the 10th page of the search result or 20th page.
So you need a process by which your website appears on the top of the search result.
In digital marketing, SEO plays an important role in ranking web pages through the unpaid medium.
SEO process has different parameters for the ranking of any website like Page load time, backlinks, keyword stuffing, broken links, image alt text, meta title, meta description, H1, H2, page errors, etc
Talking about the importance of SEO then it is not only helpful in increasing page ranking but it also helps in providing the better user experience.
User experience is a key factor in SEO.
- What are the different uses of SEO?
· SEO is the best way to make organic traffic for your websites.
· With the help of this process, you are in the top search results through which you can build trust and credibility in the market.
· It can be localized and globalized according to business need.
· These practices keep on changing therefore regularly following the trends keeps you updated about the latest changes in the market as well.
· Though it is cheaper than other tactics which people use for better ranking of their websites.
· To become number one then you have to be present on number one page otherwise you are not going to win the clicks.
Being number one in the search result is not equal to ranking your page at the top of the search engine.
After some time the algorithm of the search result changes and it may create a problem for you. You have to follow some method, which is legal in the eye of search engine.
- How to optimize the site for SEO?
· Understand your market competition.
· Choose the right keywords according to your website content.
· Optimize user-friendly keywords.
· Regularly add content.
· Add your site to local business directories.
Follow the SEO rules and keep an eye on the inside out of the market. Nothing can stop you from ranking first on all the search engines.
The entire motive of getting your business online is to get as many customers as possible.
Above is possible only if people know about you or find you on the top of SERP’s.
Therefore, make sure, you are not missing out on any of the tips to harness the usefulness of SEO for your benefit.