We are looking for an iOS developer responsible for the development and maintenance of applications aimed at a range of iOS devices including iPhones and iPads. The primary focus will be development of iOS applications and their integration with REST API. You will be working alongside other developers working on different modules of the application. Therefore, a commitment to collaborative with team and the creation of quality products is essential.
- Built real world apps that are published on the app store.
- Experience in design patterns & fluency in Objective-C programming, Swift (or React Native would be a plus)
- Experience working with iOS frameworks such as Core Data, Core Animation, Core Graphics and Core Text
- Experience with third-party libraries and APIs, consuming REST Web Services
- Unit/Integration testing
- Experience with third-party libraries and APIs
- Solid understanding of the full mobile app development life cycle
- Strong knowledge of data structures, algorithms, and designing for performance
- UI development with Interface Builder and Code, including Auto Layout
- Design and build applications for the iOS platform
- Ensure the performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications
- Collaborate with a team to define, design, and ship new features
- Identify and correct bottlenecks and fix bugs
- Help maintain code quality, organization, and automation
B.tech, BCA, MCA, Any (IT Graduate & Post Graduate)