The incumbent would be responsible for overall Human Resource Management in IT Operation. Operation area includes IT Software Development and Services. This is an independent strategic leadership position with the team to manage the operation. You have to manage, create, implement and supervise policies/regulations, which are mandatory for every employee and also have knowledge of its appropriate functioning.
1. Recruitment and Staffing
- Recruitment and Staffing
- External consultant coordination and headhunting.
- Attrition Management
- Manpower planning, budgeting, and deployment cum rotation.
- Induction /Exit Management
2. Talent Management
- Talent identification, engagement and management including retention
- Succession planning
- Multi-skilling and tasking
3. Training and Development
- Training strategy based on skill gap assessment and business needs
- Training budget and prioritization
- Training plan, Execution, Monitoring and Effectiveness
4. Performance Management
- Preparation of Job Description/ KRAs/KPIs
- Institutionalization of Performance Management practices
- Reward and Recognition practices
5. Competency Development and Analysis
- The workforce competencies required to perform the organizations business activities are defined and updated.
The work processes used within each workforce competency are established and maintained.
6. Corporate Communication and Coordination
- Information is shared across the organization including coordination with corporate HR function.
7. QMS / Statutory Compliance
- Support to HR policy formulation and framework
- Implementation of HR policy
- Coordination with Govt / Statutory and regulatory bodies
- Necessary adherence to the compliance process and documentation
- Serve as a link between management and employees by handling questions, interpreting and administering contracts and helping resolve work-related problems.
- Coordinate activities by scheduling work assignments, setting priorities, and directing the work of subordinate employees.
- Should have good communication skills.
- Well versed with IT Recruitment.
- Minimum experience of 3+ years into IT recruitment.
- Good problem-solving ability.
- Time management.
- Knowledge of HR systems and databases
- Excellent Negotiation and Presentation Skills