The candidate will be responsible for overall Human Resource Management in IT Operation. Operation area includes IT Software Development and Services. You have to manage, create, implement and supervise policies/regulations, which are mandatory for every employee and also have knowledge of its appropriate functioning.
Recruitment and Staffing
- Recruitment and Staffing
- External consultant coordination and headhunting.
- Attrition Management
- Manpower planning, budgeting, and deployment cum rotation.
- Induction /Exit Management
- Talent identification, engagement and management including retention
- Succession planning
- Multi-skilling and tasking
Training and Development
- Training strategy based on skill gap assessment and business needs
- Training budget and prioritization
- Training plan, Execution, Monitoring and Effectiveness
- Preparation of Job Description/ KRAs/KPIs
- Institutionalization of Performance Management practices
- Reward and Recognition practices
Competency Development and Analysis
- The workforce competencies required to perform the organizations business activities are defined and updated.
Corporate Communication and Coordination
- Information is shared across the organization including coordination with corporate HR function.
QMS / Statutory Compliance
- Support to HR policy formulation and framework
- Implementation of HR policy
- Coordination with Govt / Statutory and regulatory bodies
- Necessary adherence to the compliance process and documentation
- Serve as a link between management and employees by handling questions, interpreting and administering contracts and helping resolve work-related problems.
- Coordinate activities by scheduling work assignments, setting priorities, and directing the work of subordinate employees.
- MBA (HR)