1. Training and Development
2. Staff Recruitment & Retention
3. Employee Relations
4. Joining formalities
5. Alternative Dispute Resolution
6. Benefits Administration
7. HR Program/Project Management
8. Orientation & On-Boarding
9. ESI, PF, Salary, Admin.
Human Resource Management, HR Executive, HR Manager, Human resource manager, HR
1. Assist with day to day operations of the HR functions and duties.
2. Provide clerical and administrative support to Human Resources executives.
3. Compile and update employee records (hard and soft copies).
4. Process documentation and prepare reports relating to personnel activities (staffing, recruitment, training, grievances, performance evaluations etc).
5. Coordinate HR projects (meetings, training, surveys etc) and take minutes.
6. Deal with employee requests regarding human resources issues, rules, and regulations.
7. Assist in payroll preparation by providing relevant data (absences, bonus, leaves, etc).
8. Communicate with public services when necessary.
9. Properly handle complaints and grievance procedures.
10. Coordinate communication with candidates and schedule interviews.
11. Conduct initial orientation to newly hired employees.
12. Assist our recruiters to source candidates and update our database.
Any Graduate – Any Specialization