We are looking for a Web and Graphics Designer who will be responsible for creating great websites for our clients. Primary duties include conceptualizing and implementing creative ideas for client websites, as well as creating visual elements that are in line with our clients’ branding. You will be working closely with our web development team to ensure a proper and hassle-free implementation.
To be successful in this role, you will need to have excellent visual design skills and be proficient in graphic design software such as Adobe Photoshop and Adobe Illustrator.
- Conceptualising creative ideas with clients.
- Testing and improving the design of the website.
- Establishing design guidelines, standards, and best practices.
- Maintaining the appearance of websites by enforcing content standards.
- Designing visual imagery for websites and ensuring that they are in line with branding for clients.
- Working with different content management systems.
- Communicating design ideas using user flows, process flows, site maps and wire frames.
- Incorporating functionalities and features into websites.
- Designing sample pages including color combination and fonts.
- Preparing design plans and presenting the website structure.
- Responsible for of designing creative posts for social media.
- Knowledge of motion graphics and can make small animated videos also.
- Proficiency in graphic design software including Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator,Flash, After effect, Premier or knowledge of any other video making and visual design tools
- Good understanding of content management systems and search engine optimization principles.
- Proficient understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues.
- Creative and open to new ideas.
- Adaptable and willing to learn new techniques.
- Excellent communication and visual design skills.
B.tech, BCA, MCA any (IT Graduate & Post Graduate)