We are looking for a passionate individual and a self-starter to execute the company’s sales strategy and be accountable for driving all aspects revenue generation, i.e., lead generation to closures (new customer acquisition process) and follow up the positive leads.The Business Development Executive will lead and ensure the growth of the company; develop and maintain customer relationships. This role is ideal for candidates who enjoy selling, are achievement-oriented and believe in achieving and exceeding sales goals.
- Able to provide quality leadership to a large team of sales people
- Strong written & verbal communication skills and IT fluency
- Creative talents and the ability to solve tough problems
- In-depth knowledge of the industry and its current events
- The ability to handle pressure and meet deadlines
- Excellent time management and organization
- Socially adept
- Hands-on with Microsoft Power-point, Excel, Word
- Strong presentation skills.
- Hands-on with Linked-In/ Sales-force/ On-line browsers/ Google/ Directories/ Online Portals.
- Identifying new sales leads Pitching services
- Maintaining fruitful relationships with existing customers
- Researching organizations and individuals online (especially on social media) to identify new leads and potential new markets
- Contacting potential clients via email or phone to establish rapport and set up meetings
- Planning and overseeing new marketing initiatives
- Attending conferences, meetings, and industry events
- Preparing PowerPoint presentations and sales displays
- Contacting clients to inform them about new developments in the company’s products
- Developing quotes and proposals
- Negotiating and renegotiating by phone, email, and in person
- Developing sales goals for the team and ensuring they are met
- Training personnel and helping team members develop their skills
- Responsible for driving Business for assigned center
- Should be presentable and comfortable enough for taking seminars.
Graduate/ Post Graduate (Preferably IT)